- Liquid Handling/Freedom EVOware Standard
Freedom EVOware® Standard
This course will provide the participants with convenient step-by-step instructions to implement and optimize scripts with the Freedom EVOware Standard software.
Participants will develop knowledge and establish confidence in order to get the best out of their Freedom EVO instrument.
- General introduction to Freedom EVO instrument
- Installation of Freedom EVOware software
- System configuration
- Software interface
- Settings and data structure
- Configure worktable, carriers and labware
- Teaching robotic arms, create and adjust vectors
- Create scripts using a wide variety of commands
- Introduction to liquid handling
- Data import and export
- Error handling
- Troubleshoot runtime issues
- Maintenance procedures
- Final test and certification
Freedom EVO Operator - Tecan Academy - E-learning course
For more information please visit www.tecan.com/academy
Virtual Courses Only:
This course is also offered in a virtual format. Each participant is assigned their own virtual classroom that includes EVOware Standard Software and EVOsim for the instrument. Please note the following technical requirements:
- Computer with screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 for online programs
- Headset (or mic & headphones) for full participation is highly recommended.
- Connect to the internet via wired or wireless connection. If using mobile internet, recommend USB-tethering.
- Chrome is recommended browser.
- When accessing via corporate internet, firewalls may prevent connecting to the virtual classroom.
- The virtual classroom web address, logins and other preparatory and connection information will be provided by email in advance of the start of the training course.
- Testing accessibility should be performed prior to the first day of class.
- Use of an alternative or home network which does not block access to the Tecan Training platform or support from your corporate IT department may be required.
This course is a prerequisite for Freedom EVOware Plus, Basic Liquid Handling
for Freedom EVO and Air LiHa Liquid Handling for Freedom EVO.
This course is for users who develop, maintain and troubleshoot Freedom EVOware Standard for Freedom EVO.