- Liquid Handling/Freedom EVOlution
This application software training will provide the participants with convenient step-by-step instructions to set up and run ELISA assays with Freedom EVOlution software for the Freedom EVOlyzer and the Freedom EVO Clinical.
Participants will develop knowledge and establish confidence in order to get the best out of their Freedom EVOlyzer instrument.
- Introduction to the Freedom EVOlyzer and Freedom EVO Clinical hardware and the Freedom EVOlution application software
- Installation of the application software
- Software interface (editors):
- configuration builder
- consumable data editor
- process definition editor
- HydroControl™ (washer as part of the EVOlution for EVOlyzer software package)
- Magellan™ Tracker (reader as part of the EVOlution for EVOlyzer software package)
- EVOlution studio
- additional tools
- Programming ELISA assays
- Work modes, file structure and output files
- Result files and evaluation with Magellan Tracker
- Work with the scheduler
- Liquid Handling basics
- Troubleshooting and error handling basics
- Link between instrument set-up and service, and the application software
- Advanced application features
- Maintenance procedures
- Test and certification
This course is for users who develop, maintain and troubleshoot Freedom EVOlution for Freedom EVOlyzer and Freedom EVO Clinical.