- Liquid Handling/Air LiHa Liquid Handling for Freedom EVO
Air LiHa Liquid Handling for Freedom EVO®
This course will provide the participants with convenient step-by-step instructions to create and optimize liquid classes for Freedom EVO instrument equipped with Air LiHa pipetting arm using Freedom EVOware software.
Participants will develop knowledge and establish confidence for effective use of the Freedom EVO instrument and learn how to improve the quality of pipetting for different type of liquids.
- Introduction to air displacement pipetting
- The influence of the various liquid handling parameters on pipetting precision and accuracy
- Single and multi-pipetting
- Single channel calibration
- Overview of the MultiSense™ Air LiHa option
- Use of conductive (cLLD) and pressure based (pLLD) liquid level detection
- Detection of substantial errors during pipetting (based on physical model algorithms)
- The influence of the various PMP parameters in the liquid class
- Short introduction into the evaluation of pressure curves
- Overview of the evaluation configuration manager, and the algorithm to detect pipetting errors
- Measure precision with colorimetric tests
- Daily, weekly and preventive maintenance
- Final test and certification
This course is ideal for those who operate a Freedom EVO instrument equipped with an Air LiHa arm and would like to optimize and maximize the performance of their system.