- Detection/Advanced Magellan for Spark
Advanced Magellan for Spark
This course is dedicated to setting up advanced Magellan applications using high end instruments of the Spark series. This course includes some theory and has a strong focus on hands-on training, providing participants with convenient step-by-step instructions to help them in their day-to-day work.
- Advanced transformations
- Multi label transformations
- Standard curves
- Concentration and dilution series (ICx calculation)
- Calculation for TR FRET and HTRF-assays
- Kinetic evaluation
- Calculation for FP assays (considering G-factor calibration)
- Spectra data reduction
- Overview Measurement Technique Fluorescence Intensity
- Basic Magellan knowledge (definition of plate layout, transformations, cut-off, QC validation).
- Knowledge about measurement techniques (absorbance, fluorescence intensity, fluorescence polarization).
- Microsoft Windows and Office experience.
- SparkControl Method Editor.
- Set up high-end applications with the Magellan software
- Receive a training certificate after successfully passing a final test and performing practical exercises
This course is currently ONLY available to Tecan Employees and accredited Distributors (for questions please contact us).
|There are currently no open courses|